ICOE developed this high precision, compact micromanipulator system in response to increasing demand from the ICSI market. The Microb900 series allows you to configure the optimum combination to suit your specific micromanipulation needs.
1. Compact and stable design.
2. Reduced distance from manipulator mount to microelectrode tip increases stability.
3. Hanging type joystick provides superior operability.
4. Smooth movement without microelectrode drift.
5. Modified mounting direction of the universal joint facilitates attachment and removal.
6. Angle gauge incorporated in the universal joint ensures accurate-angle operation.
7. Combined 3D motor-drive coarse manipulator and 3D oil-hydraulic fine manipulator.
8. Equipped with microelectrode return mechanism for easy petridish exchange.
The ICOE Advanced Modulation Contrast (IMC) technique enables high-contrast observation of colorless and transparent samples through plasticware. IMC produces a pseudo-relief shading effect, ideal for ICSI. The direction of shading can be adjusted through 360 degrees by turning the modulator in an IMC objective. Plan Semi-Apochromatic Phase Contrast Objectives are equipped with a modulator ring clamping mechanism to prevent accidental rotation of the modulator ring while rotating the correction collar.