• Viewing Heads: Trinocular heads, 360° rotating and 45° inclined, Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp • Interpupillary distance: Adjustable between 54 and 76 mm
• Eyepieces: WF10x/20 mm
• Specimen stage: Fitted with a semi-transparent disc for transmitted light with specimen clips.
• Objectives: Continuous zoom 0.7x – 4.5x. (6.43:1 zoom factor). Working distance: 100 mm.
• Stand: One pillar stand with bottom light One track stand with a mirror underneath the stage a frosted round glass plate, a white/black round plastic plate
• Focusing: Rack and opinion controlled by a pair of knobs placed on both sides of the stand. • Illumination: a halogen light with flexible mechanical arm
• Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz version available)
• Accessories: dust cover, eye-guards and clips
Your Name *
Your Email *
Your Message *
Captcha: 43 + 4 = ?