The SEM5000 is a high-resolution, feature-rich field emission scanning electron microscope. Advanced lens barrel design, high-voltage tunnel technology (SuperTunnel), low aberration and no magnetic leakage objective lens design, realize low-voltage highresolution imaging, and magnetic samples are applicable. Optical navigation, complete automatic functions, welldesigned human-computer interaction, optimized operation and use process, no matter how experienced you are, you can get started quickly and complete high-resolution shooting tasks.
1. High resolution, high resolution imaging at low accelerating voltage
2. High-voltage tunnel technology (SuperTunnel), the electrons in the tunnel can maintain high energy, reduce the space charge effect, and ensure low voltage resolution
3. Electromagnetic compound objective lens, reduces aberration, significantly improves resolution at low voltage, and can observe magnetic samples
4. There is no crossover in the electronic optical path, effectively reducing system aberration and improving resolution.
5. Water-cooled constant temperature objective lens to ensure the stability, reliability and repeatability of the objective lens work
6. Magnetic deflection six-aperture adjustable aperture, automatic switching aperture aperture, no need for mechanical adjustment, to achieve high-resolution observation or fast switching of large beam current analysis modes